Thursday, October 1, 2015

Birthday Birds


I have a lot of Birthdays coming up so  you are going to see many Birthday Cards! Here is a flip it card I made for my grandmother!  Happy Birthday Mam Maw!




I used the Sizzix Circle Flip-Its #4 die set for this card.  I cut the base using Pixie cardstock from TSOL and the panels are from pattern paper from TSOL.  I stamped the birds on some smooth paper from Bristol and used Zig Clean Color brush markers to color them.  I used the coordinating die set to cut the birds, cage, and swing.  I added Sizzix adhesive sheets to my cardstock before cutting out the cage and swing.  This makes it so much easier to adhere to your project.  Since the cage was so intricate, I used the Sizzix precision base plate on the bottom instead of a regular cutting pad.  It cut out great!! I stamped the hearts with Passion Flower Ink from Hero Arts.  I added a little epoxy dot the the greeting and twine to finish up the card.

Supplies Used for this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!